Isolaz is your answer to acne, vascular skin problems and pigmentation. It is the world’s first professional technology to combine the proven clinical benefits of photopneumatic light treatments with transdermal delivery of cosmeceuticals and medical topicals, ensuring deeper penetration of therapeutic substances and solving skin problems right at its roots.
Individuals with a low pain threshold would be glad to know that treatments with Isolaz are not only fast but painless, thanks to the syngery of vacuum energy and broadband light that allows for the use of lower energy levels while producting visible results in just 10 minutes.
Apart from acne treatment, skin rejuvenation and deep pore purification, Isolaz is also capable of removing unwanted hair without inducing pain.
Choose Isolaz –
If you want Clear, flawless, glowing skin and:
- You wish your complexion looked smoother and more luminescent
- You want to get rid of pimples and prevent breakouts
- You wish you had smaller pores
- You wish your skin was less oily
- You wish you had fewer black and whiteheads
- You want to remove the brown or red spots, tiny broken capillaries or sun damaged skin on your face, neck, chest, arms or hands
If you want Smooth, Hair free skin and:
- You’re tired of shaving your legs, underarms, bikini line
- You would like to remove unwanted hair on your face
- You would like to remove the hair on your back
- You would like to remove or lighten the hair on your arms
- You have other issues with unwanted hair
How Isolaz Works
Why Isolaz Acne Therapy?
- Patients who have tried Isolaz have reported a visible reduction in pore size, improved skin tone and texture for a younger, healthier looking complexion.
- Isolaz deep pore-purification therapy helps jump-start acne treatments by helping your skin absorb topical medicines and moisturizers better.
- Isolaz can help remove red, brown spots and tiny broken capillaries sometimes associated with rosacea.
Isolaz clinical studies show immediate results within 24 - 48 hours, including reduced redness and immediate drying / flattening of the blemish.